7:47 Conversations with PAYNTR Founder – David Paynter – My Worst Year Was My Best Year
PAYNTR Founder, David Paynter, has spoken with Chris Schembra on the 7:47 Conversations Podcast about how the worst year of his life became the best year of his life and how the impact has made him to be the person he is today.
The 7:47 Conversations podcast is hosted by Chris Schembra and talks to some of the brightest minds about the values they stand for, what they have learned from them and how those values show in their companies.
The podcast is part of 7:47 who help companies strengthen client and team relationships in profound ways through the ‘7:47 Gratitude Experience’.
In the episode, David talks about:
- David giving credit and thanks to his wife, Karen (4:55)
- How not all gratitude given is gratitude heard (10:43)
- Overcoming adversity (13:04)
- How it can be hard to do the “easy” things (18:49)
- Normalizing low points in life (21:22)
- Our worst years actually being our best years (26:25)
- How our past can propel our future (29:35)
- David’s message to Karen (33:54)